Core Development Courses and Programs
As a Government Leader, your Federal career may transition from individual contributor to team leader, supervisor, middle manager and the executive level. Each transition requires a new organizational view, higher level skills and new strategies for achieving results.
The Core Development courses a developmental framework focused on career-long competency development, providing the tools you need to successfully understand new roles and responsibilities and increase your personal and organizational effectiveness. They represent the backbone of the LEAD Certificate program.
At the heart of each course is knowledge and experience in Federal Sector leadership. Learning occurs through distinguished instructors, experiential activities and networking with other Federal leaders. This government-to-government framework is unique to the OPM's Center for Leadership Development and is the foundation for a more collaborative leadership model.
- Collaborative Leadership
- Executive Development: Leading Change (Residential Format)
- Executive Development: Leading Change (Blended Format)
- Leadership for a Democratic Society
- Management Development: Leading from the Middle
- Management Development: Leading Organizations
- Supervisory Development 1: Fundamentals
- Supervisory Development 2: Learning to Lead
- Supervisory Development 2: Learning to Lead (Online Format)
- Team Development: Team Building and Team Leadership