Presidential Executive Fellows Program
Presidential Executive Fellows (PEx) is an executive program that brings
private sector and non-profit executives into Federal
agencies to serve alongside the government’s senior leadership cadre in addressing challenges of national importance. Fellows work as advisors, strategists, and problem solvers, providing unique perspective and transforming how government serves the American people.
· PEx was created by the White House to recruit highly-experienced senior executives outside of government from the private and nonprofit sectors to serve tours of duty inside of government to help solve complex Presidential-scale challenges.
· The Program partners with Federal agencies to place top senior executive talent with proven track records into limited term appointments to work alongside departmental leadership, bringing fresh perspectives and best practices to the design and execution of programs and services.
· Presidential Fellows Executives have included Fortune 500 CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CTOs, senior operational executives in construction, marketing, and more.
· OPM recruits and identifies individuals with unique qualifications to fulfill specific agency project requirements and works with the agencies to facilitate a seamless onboarding process for the Fellows.
· To learn more about the program or how to participate as a host agency, please contact the program office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can agencies get involved?
Does your agency have a national challenge that would benefit from the employment of a Presidential Executive Fellow? Agencies are invited to contact email@example.com for additional information about joining the Program.
PEx allows seasoned executives to bring their expertise to bear in solving complex problems for the American people.